Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cassie's Artwork....




























I’m having my first gallery showing and am inviting everyone to come out and not only see my work, but check out the this wonderful little gallery that supports local artists.

My pieces will be hanging from June 4- June 14th but the Artist Reception Event is on Saturday, June 11th from 8:00pm-Midnight at CS Gallery, located at 66 Parsons Ave. (Between E. Broad and Main St, Cattycorner to CaraBar). The gallery is open during the week (Monday-Friday normal business hours) so patrons are always welcome to stop by and view the art prior to the reception. All the artwork is done by local artists and is up for sale.

I have a wide arrange of things I can do and am more than happy to meet with people to show them my portfolio. My prices are very reasonable right now because I am working on establishing myself as an artist.

For more information on CS Gallery and Studio, go to http://www.cobenickstudios.com/csgallery/index.htm

Thanks and I look forward to seeing everyone there!

No comments:

Post a Comment