Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Kids Helping Kids...



Julia wanted to give back! She set out with an idea, had a plan and here is what she did.

Helping Kids: Bundles for homeless children...
You cannot imagine how much just giving needed items can give homeless kids hope for their future. This may be surprising to you, but the average homeless person is only nine years old. With your help, I am hoping we can make a difference in many homeless kids' lives.My name is Julia, and I am a sixth grader. For my Mitzvah project, I decided to make packages for homeless children and families. In order for this project to be successful, I would love to have you help and support. This project not only benefits children now, but it will benefit their future by providing them with hope.
Here is the result of her hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment